– Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI): Assessment and Mapping of the Riverine Hydrokinetic Resource in the Continental United States. Calculates U.S. Riverine Hydrokinetic Potential at 3 Percent of Annual Electricity Demand.
– Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI): Total Cost of Ownership Model for Current Plug-in Electric Vehicles. The study assesses both cash and financed purchases for electric, hybrid and conventional vehicles. The monthly outlay during the loan period is a key indicator of affordability and may obscure the overall cost-competitiveness of vehicles for the life of the vehicle or the entire time of ownership.
– Fuel Cells 2000: The Business Case for Fuel Cells: Reliability, Resiliency & Savings. More than 88 megawatts (MW) of stationary fuel cells have been installed or ordered by U.S. businesses and utilities; 700+ fuel cell-powered material handling vehicles have been ordered or deployed in warehouses and distribution centers around the US.
– Lawrence Berkeley National Lab (Berkeley Lab): A Spatial Hedonic Analysis of the Effects of Wind Energy Facilities on Surrounding Property Values in the United States. The study used a number of sophisticated techniques to control for other potential impacts on home prices, including collecting data that spanned well before the wind facilities’ development was announced to after they were constructed and operating.
– National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP): Just Energy Policies: Reducing Pollution and Creating Jobs. Report provides analysis of each state’s energy sector policies based on both the environmental and economic impacts. The report assesses states on five different criteria: Renewable portfolio standards, Energy Efficiency Resource Standards, Net Metering Standards, Local Hire Provisions, and Minority Business Enterprise provisions. Additionally, the report lays out the potential for each state to become a leader in clean energy.
– U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Global Energy Storage Database. The database provides free, up-to-date information on grid-connected energy storage projects and relevant state and federal policies.
– The Optical Society: High-performance LED street lighting Using Microlens Arrays. New LED streetlight design curbs light pollution.
Green Energy News is not responsible for content on external websites.